back to picture index page
Hans Rossel Photography
Copyright and License
The images ("Images", “Image”)
are proprietary and copyrighted. This copyright is protected under International
copyright law. Hans Rossel owns and reserves all rights, except for those
specifically granted by the license agreement below.
The following is a legal , non-exclusive and
non-transferable Agreement between you (the "Licensee") and Hans
Rossel. ("Hans Rossel"). Please read this Agreement carefully before
using Images. By using any Image, you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
- The name/copyright of the photographer (© Hans Rossel) must appear
with each reproduction of a photo.
- Each Image is copyrighted, proprietary and protected by International
law, international treaty provisions and other applicable laws. All rights
not expressly granted are reserved. Your right to use the Image(s) is
conditioned upon your payment of any applicable fee prior to use and
your compliance with the terms of this Agreement.
- By this Agreement, Hans Rossel grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable
right to use the Image(s). The use of the Image(s) is limited to one
year after the date of invoice and for one single use (except when stated
differently on the invoice) and for use solely in:
- "Printed Materials," as part of advertisements;
editorial or promotional copy; magazines; brochures; reports; newsletters;
packaging; and items intended for resale or complimentary distribution
that incorporate the Image(s) in their design such as books, clothing,
calendars, and CD packaging.
- "Online and Broadcast Video Media," limited
exclusively to World Wide Web site display, online display and broadcast
video; provided however that only low-resolution versions of Images
(no greater than 300 x 250 pixels - 72 dpi) may be displayed on any
World Wide Web site or online.
- "Offline Digital Media" in or as part
of computer, audiovisual and multimedia use; software; multimedia programs;
and CD ROM products; provided however that only low-resolution versions
of Images (no greater than 300 x 250 pixels - 72 dpi) may be displayed
on Offline Digital Media.
- This Agreement specifically does NOT permit you to:
- Sell, sub-license, lease, or otherwise transfer the right to use
the any Image(s) or a copy thereof to any other person or entity, except
except in accordance with the permitted use in a work created by you
or to the extent that any such Image has been incorporated by you into
Printed Materials, Online and Broadcast Video or Offline Digital Media.
Images may not be distributed or sold individually - they must be incorporated
into these items.
- Use any Image or the CD in any form of pornography, or in a defamatory,
fraudulent or illegal manner.
- Use any Image or any portion thereof as a trademark or service mark,
or claim any proprietary rights in any Image, or any portion thereof.
- Distribute any Image on a computer bulletin board or any other form
of online or Internet-accessible service except as expressly permitted
- Hans Rossel shall not be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect,
consequential or incidental, arising out of the use of, or the inability
to use, any Image. Complaints concerning the quality of the work or deliveries
must be formulated at the latest fifteen days after the purchase have
been made available.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws
of Belgium without regard to conflict of laws rules. Venue for any action
respecting this Agreement, any Image, or their use or attempted use shall
be in courts sitting in Belgium, and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction
of such courts.